|Prep time||1 hour|
This soup is easy on the digestive system, but also very cleansing. This meal is excellent for those trying to maintain their health through the course of all the holiday parties and buzz.
|2||t||ghee (substitue with olive oil to make the dish vegan)|
|1||t||braggs liquid amino acid (substitute tamari sauce if you like)|
|1⁄4||lb||white potatoes (peeled and cubed)|
|3⁄4||lb||asparagus (discard bottom inch and cut into 1 inch pieces)|
- In large pot, heat the ghee.
- Sauté the leeks and add pepper and braggs.
- Add the potatoes, tarragon and thyme. Sauté until the potatoes are browned.
- Add the asparagus pieces and cover with the vegetable stock. Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Purée the soup in a blender.
- Garnish with nutmeg.