Last modified: [April 5, 2022]
3) INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
User Information: Information you provide to us on or through the Services may include:
- Information you provide while creating your account, including your name, phone number, email address, payment information, country, age, profile name, or other information by which you may be identified (“personal information”).
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Services, posting materials, or typing search queries.
- Information you provide when you contact customer support or report a problem with the Services, including your email address, and records and copies of such correspondence.
- You may be required to provide financial information before participating in any purchases or sales through the Services, and details to fulfill the transaction.
User Contributions: You also may provide information to be posted, submitted, published, displayed, or transmitted (“posted”) on public areas of the Services, or to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Payment Information: All payments are processed by third-party payment processors, and all payment information that you provide is provided directly to such third parties. However, we may receive information, such as payment confirmation or receipts, from other third parties processing your payment.
4) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Types of Information: As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information related to your usage, diagnostic and performance reports, including:
- Usage: Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, usage details, location data, online status, log files and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Devices & Connection: Information about your computer, device and Internet connection, including your IP address, hardware model, operating system and browser type, and mobile network information.
Types of Technology: The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, however we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Technologies we use to collect data automatically may include:
- Analytics Tracking: Pages of the Services may contain tracking codes that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages, and for other related website statistics (for example, tracking visits to certain content, site performance and page speed, and search terms used to find the Services.
5) THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION
We do not control parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Third-Party Providers: Further, we may work with third-party service providers to help improve our Services. When you interact with third-party providers, you may be providing information directly to the third party. For example, all online payments are processed through third-party payment processors, and you may communicate post information through third-party social media, or communicate with third parties regarding orders, transactions, updates or marketing relating to your use of the Services. We endeavor to work with payment processors that encrypt payment transactions with SSL or other comparable security technology, however we cannot, and do not, verify the security methods implemented or maintained by such third-parties.
Third-Party Users: Other users of the Services may provide us with information about you, such as your contact information, or may provide other information through their User Contributions.
6) HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Purposes: Collecting this information helps us improve our Services and deliver a better, more personalized experience, by enabling us to:
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests, and recognize you when you return to the Services.
- Present, improve, fix, troubleshoot, customize and analyze our Services and its contents.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and improve performance and speed of the Services.
- To communicate with you when you contact us, and provide you with information that you request from us.
- To facilitate purchases and sales through the services, and to communicate with you regarding purchase or sales transactions you enter into through the Services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which the information is provided, or for any other purpose with your consent.
- Contact you about goods or services that you may be interested in. If you do not want your information used for this purpose, you may opt-out through your online account.
7) DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
User Disclosure: Certain information that you provide through the Services may be available to others who use the Services, including your name, profile, phone number, status or User Contributions. Other users that you communicate with may store or re-share your information with others.
Aggregated Data: We may disclose aggregated information (statistical data that does not identify any individual) about our users without restriction.
Company Disclosure: We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, in which personal information held by the Company about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or any other purpose disclosed by use with you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
8) MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
Privacy Settings: You can review and change your user information and settings by logging into your account and visiting the Privacy Settings page. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Account Deletion: You may delete your account at any time or unsubscribe from our communications and services by emailing us at [email protected] If you simply uninstall the Services, your account will not be deleted. Please note that when you delete your account, all of your information may be deleted from our servers, except information we require to operate and provide the Services. However, deleting your account does not affect the information that has been stored or shared by other parties. Further, if you delete your User Contributions from the Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Services users.
9) DATA SECURITY
We, or through third-party service providers, have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about providing information in public areas of the Services like messaging threads. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
10) GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS
By using the Services, you may provide your information to users or third parties in countries outside the United States, regardless of where you are located when using the Services. Please note that laws and regulations regarding the transfer of information may be different from those in the United States.
11) YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
All EU-based individuals, irrespective of their nationality, have certain individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), such as:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- The right of access to find out that is stored about them.
- The right to rectification of their personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- The right to restrict processing to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability allowing individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to the processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling), direct marketing and/or for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Various rights in relation to automated decision making (decisions made solely by automated means without any human involvement) and profiling (automated processing of personal data to evaluate certain things about an individual).
12) YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
- Disclosure of personal information we collect about you. You have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Please note we are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
- Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose. In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- Right to Deletion. Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records
- Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; or
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
- Protection Against Discrimination. You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
- Deny goods or services to you;
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
13) HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
- Email us at [email protected]
- Please note that you may only make a CCPA-related data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a 12-month period.
- If you choose to contact directly email or in writing, you will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address and customer or matter reference number);
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- A description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
- We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
- Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with you request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
14) CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (GDPR), our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on the Services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Services, or on any of its features, do not make any purchases through the Services, register on the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: [email protected]
15) YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: 40411 N 69th Pl, Cave Creek, AZ 85331
These Services are operated by Vixi.